Conference on MACRO meets NANO in Measurement for Diagnostics, Optimization and Control
Delft, The Netherlands on September 21-22, 2023
The International Measurement Confederation IMEKO, Technical Committee 10 on Measurement for Diagnostics, Optimization and Control (https://www.imeko.org/index.php/tc10-homepage) kindly invites you to attend the 19th IMEKO TC10 Conference: “MACRO meets NANO in Measurement for Diagnostics, Optimization and Control” to be held in Delft, The Netherlands on September 21-22, 2023.
The Conference is a forum for advancing knowledge and exchange ideas on methods, principles, instruments, technologies and IT tools, standards, industrial applications, conformity assessment, quality management and measurement challenges on Diagnostics, Optimization and Control as well as their diffusion across the scientific community. Participants have an excellent opportunity to meet top specialists from industry and academia all over the world and to enhance their international co-operation. The programme will feature scientists and experts as leading keynote speakers for selected presentations on the main topics of the Conference.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Authors are kindly invited to submit extended abstracts in the appointed scientific topics, three to four pages long in A4 format. The abstract should report original research results of theoretical or applied nature and should explain the significance of the contribution to the research field. The abstracts will be reviewed by the International Programme Committee. Electronic abstracts must be in Adobe Acrobat (pdf) and should be sent according to the procedure described on https://www.imekotc10-2023.sztaki.hu/. Proceedings identifier: ISBN: 978-92-990090-4-8.
Selected papers of the conference will be invited to the Measurement, Mesurement Sensors and Acta IMEKO Special Issues. All submitted papers will undergo a regular peer review process. The manuscript MUST be significantly extended beyond the IMEKO TC10 conference paper.
- Basic principles and development trends in Measurement for Diagnostics, Optimization & Control
- Sensors, signal acquisition and processing
- Failure & fault detection and prognosis
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning and data science for Diagnostics, Optimization & Control
- Industry 4.0 / 5.0 foundations, applications, trends and novelties
- Methods and algorithms for real-time Diagnostics, Optimization & Control
- Uncertainty in Diagnostics, Optimization & Control
- Digital transformation
- Internet of Things (IoT) oriented Measurement for Diagnostics, Optimization & Control
- Human aspects in Diagnostics, Optimisation & Control
- Measurement for Diagnostics, Optimization & Control for safety and risk assessment
- Product conformity assessment, quality management and process analysis
- Non-destructive Testing for Diagnostics, Optimization & Control
- Standards in Measurement for Diagnostics, Optimization & Control
- Diagnostics, Optimization & Control applications in industry, transportation, mechatronics, electronics, acoustics, urban systems, living environment, civil engineering, technology of health systems, avionics, automotive, energy, machining, green environment, water treatment and biomedical fields, etc.
- Digital twins of measurement instruments
- Optical and tactile measurement techniques
- Fabrication of the nanostructures
- Fabrication of the reference artefacts
- Nanostructure characterization techniques
- Measurement uncertainty evaluation in optical
- measurement techniques
- Latest developments in microscopy
- Instrument characterization methods